5 Reasons to Get Excited about the Release of the UNREMEMBERED Paperback!
Hey! Hey! Hey! Guess what today is, boys and girls???
It’s the official release day of the UNREMEMBERED paperback!
Excuse me, while I do a little dancing off screen here.
Well, clearly I’m excited about the UNREMEMBERED paperback, but I’m sure you’re asking why you should be excited about it.
So I’ll tell you.
Here are the top 5 reasons YOU should be excited about the release of Unremembered in paperback!
5) For starters, it’s WAY lighter than the hardcover, which means you can take it more places without the risk of back, arm, or hand pain. (So in a way, it’s kind of a pain reliever as well as a book.)
4) It’s PACKED with so much bonus content, you won’t even know what to do with yourself! At the back of the book, you’ll find not one but TWO bonus short stories (with author introductions), a reader guide with insightful questions to make you feel smart (who doesn’t want to feel smart?), a Q&A with yours truly, in case you want to learn more about my experience writing the book (this is the part where I feel smart, or at the very least, chatty), and a special sneak peek of book 2, UNFORGOTTEN!
3) It has this really cool velvety “Soft Touch” cover treatment that’s so fun to touch. And pet. And rub your face against. Ahem, not that I’ve done that. I’m saying, like, if you have a cat or something who likes to rub his face on things.
2) While the hardcover was priced at $17.99, the paperback is only $9.99! That’s like (*counts on fingers*) EIGHT dollars less! Gosh, what will you do with eight whole dollars? Treat yourself to lunch at Panera Bread? Download 2.5 episodes of Downton Abbey on iTunes (4 if you choose SD)? Buy 3 lattes (2 if you’re at the airport)? How about buy a second copy of the paperback? Ha! The choices are endless!
And finally, the number one reason YOU should be excited about the release of the UNREMEMBERED paperback…
1) The release of the paperback means there’s only ONE MONTH left until the release of book 2, UNFORGOTTEN!!! (*cue raucous applause*) That’s right. The wait is almost over. If you haven’t read UNREMEMBERED yet, you can read it now (cheaper, lighter, packed with bonus content) and you’ll only have to wait less than a month for the story to continue! Lucky you. For everyone else, hold on, we’re almost there. I know it’s been a long time since you’ve spent time with Seraphina and Zen.
So there you have it. Did it work? Are you pumped? If you are, here are some links you might find useful:
CLICK HERE to read more about the book, watch the trailer, read reviews, all that fancy stuff.
CLICK HERE to download the first five chapters for FREE!
CLICK HERE to purchase the book!
Oh, and don’t forget to check out my new and improved Book page where I’ve posted tons of new stuff, including information about my new eBook novella which releases Feb. 14, UNDISCOVERED!
HAPPY READING! Filed under: Books Tagged with: paperback releases tumblr undiscovered unforgotten unremembered