Do you want to write fiction that is sophisticated, compelling, and dynamic?
Do you want to find more inspiration in your creative writing?
Do you want to master the tools that every great fiction writer knows and uses to craft their novels and short stories?
We’re here to help!
From international bestselling author comes an ENGAGING, INSPIRING, and COMPREHENSIVE new fiction writing course for beginners and advanced writers alike!
Whether you want to write novels, short stories, memoirs, flash fiction or even screenplays and stage plays, this course will help you master the 6 Universal Foundations that make up all great fiction.
These six tools (Character, Dialogue, Point of View, Narrative Style, Setting, and Plot) are what every accomplished fiction writer knows and uses to craft their stories.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Create complex, realistic characters who will jump right off the page
- Write vibrant, riveting dialogue that will breath life into your scenes
- Construct vivid, memorable settings that will shape the world of your story
- Compose intricate, scintillating prose that will pull readers in from the first word
- Structure masterful, gripping plots that will hook readers and keep them turning pages
Regardless of whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned writer looking to improve your craft, this fun, interactive course (jam packed with over 6 hours of video and more than 25 fun writing exercises) will give you the skills, confidence, and inspiration you need to become a FICTION WRITING MASTER!
With two learning tracks (Foundation and Advanced), this course offers a unique flexible curriculum, allowing you to learn at your own pace and skill level.
If you’re just starting out, try our Foundation Track to master the basics first before moving onto the more advanced elements. Or, if you’re a more seasoned writer (or someone who enjoys an extra challenge!), try our Advanced Track to dive deeper into each of the six areas of fiction writing mastery.
Regardless of which track you choose, we guarantee that after taking this course, you will:
- Be more inspired to write
- Feel more confident about your writing
- Notice a vast improvement in your writing abilities
So who are we?
Jessica Brody is a bestselling and award-winning author of more than 20 novels for kids, teens, and adults, published by several major publishers like Simon & Schuster, Random House, Macmillan, and Disney Press. Her books have been translated and published in more than 20 languages and several have been optioned for film and television. And now Jessica is sharing her proven storytelling methods and fiction writing secrets in this course.
Joanne Rendell is the author of three novels published by Penguin Books. Joanne also holds a PhD in English Literature and teaches regular writing classes for kids and teens in New York City.
Jessica and Joanne have also co-written the System Divine trilogy (a sci-fi reimagining of Victor Hugo’s Les Misérables set on a distant planet), which was published by Simon and Schuster.
Together, Jessica and Joanne have created an extensive course to help writers (beginner to advanced) build a storytelling foundation and nurture their love of writing.
This course is jam packed full of:
- Examples from popular books and movies that will help you fully grasp the elements of great storytelling
- Loads of fun, inspiring writing prompts designed to spark your imagination, get your creative juices flowing, and implement the topics covered in each lecture
- Tons of practical writing tips and advice to take you on an unforgettable creative journey toward becoming an exceptional fiction writer
Jessica’s 10+ years of professional experience writing commercial fiction, combined with Joanne’s in-depth knowledge of classic literature and the writing craft, make for an engaging and enlightening class that is guaranteed to leave you feeling empowered and, most important, inspired to write.
Enroll now and get started on your journey to becoming a Creative Writing Master!